Wednesday, January 23, 2008

VP?

With calls for "Cos for Pres" reaching a fevered pitch from all corners of the blogosphere, I think its an appropriate time to begin speculation on a Vice Presidential nominee.

Now, I know many people feel that the VP selection is a good opportunity for ticket-balancing: geographically, ideologically, by age, by gender, by race, etc. So with Cos being somewhat moderate, and from Philly, we might be tempted to pick a young, liberal, female, Governor from the south or west.

But I say fuck that. Keep it in the family. I think this would be a great opportunity to teach some good old fashioned responsibility to floundering family members. So I would nominate Theo.



Theo for VP!!!

But don't stop there. There is a whole cabinet that needs appointing:

No comments: