Wednesday, January 30, 2008

let's focus on the important issues

Environmental law? Constitutional reform? The legality of torture?
Why isn't anyone posting about the real important law stuff, like Wesley Snipes' tax fraud trial?

Obviously no one here is a fan of tax law, or Demolition Man.

Seriously though, how do you go about filing for $12 million in illegal refunds? I made less than that pushup-doing shirtless subway Santa Claus motherfucker last year, and after all the fake deductions I could think of making, I still owed the government money.

5 comments:

Mike D. said...

Man, Wesley Snipes really is crazy. You gotta love the "it's not a crime, it's just a disagreement" defense. I think I'm going to rob a bank today and then just tell everyone it wasn't illegal because in my opinion the bank should've been robbed.

Also, Zanta totally made his own wikipedia page. Awesome.

Other fun Wesley Snipes related fact: Jessica Felder once had a dream that generally followed the plot of the movie "Blade", ACTUALLY FEATURING WESLEY SNIPES as the vampire slayer in her dream. This was like 3 years before the movie came out.

smokestack said...

Yo fucker.... that was me that had the wesley snipes dream! me and wes were smashing some serious vampire skulls at my old house on kowal drive. word.

Mike D. said...

Hahahaha....it was? Oops. Did you perhaps tell me the story when we were hanging out at Felder's old place above that bar? Were we perhaps in no state to properly remember facts?

smokestack said...

yeah... i think that was when it was. back in our prescription drugs + 24 days.

Anonymous said...

anyone who can deliver a memorable line like

"always bet on black"
- Passenger 57

shouldn't have too pay tax period.