Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fortune with Massive Joint

What a party, eh?! I found this photo on flickr, while looking up where Brad is headed today (as I write): Nkhata Bay.

The merits of this photo are three-fold:
1. The suit. Brad and I were tickled by the "everyman" use of the suit in China (even when doing heavy labour!), and it's amazing to see that this trend transcends even continental differences.

2. The massive joint. What a party that guy's having! He seems so proud of his ridiculously phallic, bazooka-shaped j.

3. The people behind "Fortune." Did they not hear me say "what a party!"? Perk up and look lively, ya'll!

We can only hope Brad will take better advantage of such prime moments.

Pouring a little out for ya, B-rad!

2 comments:

Mike D. said...

I really like how you described the joint as both "phallic" and "bazooka-shaped"!

Isn't bazooka pretty much the funniest word ever?

Indiana said...

What about "galoshes"? That's one of my fave funny words.