Friday, May 16, 2008

Blog Shout-out

You guys should all check out a blog that my friends have, Lenin's Beard. It's mostly links to hilarious/shocking/fascinating/fun/unbelievable websites and videos and such. Very enjoyable.

True, this site was my secret source for that "Obama doing comedy" video. But they stole the "younger than McCain" thing from me! (Probably not, but I still found it first).

My buddy Danny who is a contributor to Lenin's Beard also did this project recently where he secretly taped his roommates' drunken conversations, then made animation to provide a visual accompaniment to the recordings. It's the funniest shit ever...check out one "episode" here.

1 comment:

Indiana said...

Ha! Amazing! Love both the "Wolf Sweatshirt comments" post and the roommate cartoon! Really good. Do you think the penis-shaped people in the cartoon was on purpose--or am i just a pervert?