Thursday, October 9, 2008

Attention "DuckLover24" or whatever you're called

I call on Adam Porter to post a spirited defense of Stephen Harper and the Conservative Party, as per his recent declaration of his political stripes! Freakin' homeowners.

I'm embarrased to say that I've been largely uninterested in the Canadian election, mainly because 1) I'm a bit sick of political campaigns at this point, and 2) I assumed the Convervatives pretty much had it locked up. Looks like this may not be the case, which is exciting, right? Who knew? I'm suddenly interested.

Back to Porter....in the spirit of "rubbing salt in the wound", I feel I should mention that we have a bet over who will win the US election. Loser buys the winner a full-fared Buddhas dinner. Guess who chose the Republicans.

(Porter, here is my order in advance: 3 ducks, large hot'n'sour, spring rolls, #33, #35, #29, wontons, that cashew nut & vegetable thing, the dish with black moss & bamboo fungus that costs like 16 bucks, and yam rolls to stick my fingers in.)

No comments: